Taylor® XEC-150LE Details
Purpose Built Container Handler
Capacity:15000 lbs / 6804 kg
Load Center:96 in. / 2438 mm
Wheelbase:138.0 in. / 3505 mm
The XEC-150LE is capable of handling long duty cycles and has a lift capacity of 15,000-lbs.
- 32.5' ULTRA-VIEW Telescopic Mast for stacking 4-High (9' 6" Empty) & 4-High (8' 6" Empty)
- Side Pick 20-40 ISO Container Handling Attachment, Integrated into the Side Shift Carriage(24" each direction). Features guide arms, mechanical pile slope & twistlock safety interlock system.
- Accumulator in Lift Circuit
- Cummins QSB6.7L 173-HP Tier 4-Final Diesel (Turbocharged)
- Donaldson dry-type air cleaner w/safety element & restriction indicator (vertical air intake extension)
- Dana TC-32 3-speed powershift transmission
- Powertrain protection system for engine and transmission
- Kessler D-81W planetary drive axle with wet disc brakes
- Taylor 310 welded steel steer axle with stud protectors (single hydraulic cylinder design with heavy-duty links from the cylinder ram directly to tapered roller bearing mounted spindles)
- 12.00 X 20 - 20PR bias pneumatic drive and steer tires
- All-welded steel frame with 4 Lifting Eyes (lifting eyes not designed for level pick)
- Bolted counterweight
- Replaceable bolt-on steps and handrails
- Lockable Fuel Cap
- Sliding engine hood (on rollers), side service doors and removable floor panels open to expose drive train for ease of maintenance.
- Isolation mounted open operator base with overhead guard and skyview window (includes single brake pedal, dome light, wide angle mirrors, handrails and black floor mats).
- Adjustable Black Vinyl Covered Mechanical Suspension Seat w/Arm Rests (Seat has left 15/right 15 degree rotation)
- Multifunction Joystick mounted on adjustable arm rest (11-button command)
- Column mounted Roll Shift Directional Control
- Operator Restraint System (Orange, anti-cinch seat belt with starting sequence neutral lock)
- Operator Presence System with timed idle and neutral shutdown (5 minute default, password adjustable from 1-120 minutes by end user)
- Taylor Integrated Control System (TICS) with 7-in touch screen color display
- One-piece flip-down instrument panel is pre-wired to accommodate heavy-duty accessories.
- Color and number coded wiring.
- Dual USB charging ports
- Hydrostatic, steer-on-demand power steering with tilt steering column
- 24-volt electrical system with 95 amp alternator
- Dual heavy-duty batteries
- Battery disconnect/lock-out switch
- 2 Sets of Amber/Green/Red Twistlock operation signal lights (mounted in cab and on container attachment)
- (2) LED work lights (twistlock mounted)
- Circuit breakers with heavy duty connectors (no automotive type fuses)
- Breaker reset switches
- Key-type anti-restart ignition switch
- Dual Electric Trumpet Horn (116 dBA)
- Keyswitch-actuated amber strobe light
- Forward and reverse-actuated warning alarms
- Operators Guide
- Maintenance and Service documentation including key circuit drawings (Serial Number Specific Parts Book is available upon request)
- Safety Check Manual and Video