Tow Tractor / XTX-300
Tow tractors are materials handling vehicles commonly used to transport pallets of goods or raw materials in warehouses; they are also used in airports for transporting baggage and cargo, and to pull-out aircraft in preperation for departure. Tow tractors can tow multiple trailers at the same time, forming a train.
- Capacity: 30000 lbs / 13608 kg
- Capacity (MT): 14
- Load Center (in): N/A in. / 0 mm
- Wheelbase (in): 95.0 in. / 2413 mm
- Engine: Cummins QSB 6.7L 200Hp T4F
- Transmission: Dana TE-14 4-Speed
- Mast (ft/Type): N/A
- Carriage Att. (in/Type): N/A
- Forks (in): N/A
- Brake Type: Hydraulic
- Volts: 24
- Tires: 12" x 24" - Solid Drive - 10" x 24" Solid Steer
Please contact your local dealer.
No brochure available at this time
No other images available at this time
No video available at this time
Taylor International® provides Specialty Truck sales, parts, and service for Central and South America. Taylor Forklifts and Material Handling Equipment are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the United States of America. Industries such as Steel, Aluminum, Wood, Lumber, Concrete, Precast, Breakbulk, Intermodal, Ports, Rail and Stevedoring commonly use Taylor® Products.
For information on any of the products we offer. please contact us