Taylor Wheel Loaders are heavy industrial equipment used to move or load materials such as finished lumber, logs & poles (Millyard Applications), wood chips, steel & concrete pipe, demolition debris, raw minerals, recycled material, scrap material, etc. for processing and manufacturing.
- Tipping Loads/Straight: 42,645 lbs / 19,343 Kg
- Tipping Loads/Full Turn: 35,455 lbs / 16,082 Kg
- Max. Hinge Pin Height: 171 in. / 4343 mm
- Wheelbase (in): 140.0 in. / 3556 mm
- Engine: QSL9 C-315hp T4F
- Transmission: ZF Powershift 4-sp.
- Attachments Types: Std. Forks, Various Clamps, Dump Bucket
- Brake Type: Wet Disc
- Volts: 24
- Tires: 20.5-R25 L3 x 4
- 42,645-lb Staight Tipping Load
- 35,455-lb Full Turn Tipping Load
- Cummins QSL9 C-315 HP Tier-4 Final diesel engine
- Automatic Idle System
- Cummins Air Cleaner w/safety element & restriction indicator
- 4-Speed ZF Powershift Transmission
- Powertrain Protection System for engine and transmission
- Reversible hydraulic fan paired with 6mm hexagon grill improves ventilation and increases cooling efficiency
- ZF Limited Slip Drive Axles with Wet Disc Brakes
- 26.5 R25 L3 Pneumatic Front Tires
- 26.5 R25 L3 Pneumatic Rear Tires
- Wedge Blocks
- Heavy-Duty Steel Chassis
- Z-Bar Linkage features optimized geometry that positions the load closer to the tires and improves distribution of stress.
- Auxillary Valve Lines pre-plumbed for accessory functions
- Hinge Pins and Lift Arm Mounting Plates are optimized with special heat treat proccess to increase strength.
- Electrically Actuated Fiberglass Hood ensures easy access to the engine and its easy-to-reach service points.
- Both Rear Full Fenders swing out for easy access to the engine compartment.
- Full rubber floormat for dampening of vibration and noise.
- 5-Bar stamped steps features 10° ergonomic incline and antislip tread
- Auto-lube System
- Articulation Locking Bar
- Tow Hitch
- Belly Guard
- Panoramic View Cab with curved front glass (includes dome light, wide angle mirrors, handrails and full rubber black floor mats).
- Certified ROPS/FOPS cab
- Adjustable Grammer Air Suspension Seat provides maximum comfort and reduces operator fatigue
- Adjustable Steering Column
- Single Joystick Control
- Gauge group that includes engine/transmission levels and temperatures, hydraulic temperature, voltage, hour meter, brake oil pressure, Fuel/DEF level and Engine faults.
- Front and Rear Windshield Wiper
- Operator Restraint System (Orange, anti-cinch seat belt)
- Secondary Steering (emergency)
- Heat, Air Condition and Rear Windshield Defrost
- Rear View Camera Display
- Sun Visor
- Fire Extinguisher
- Ride Control
- 24-volt electrical system
- Maintenance free Heavy-duty batteries
- Two front halogen lights (with high/low beam)
- Two front LED lights (mounted top of cab)
- Two rear LED lights (mounted top of cab)
- Electric horn
- Amber strobe light
- Reverse actuated warning alarm
- Operators Guide
- Maintenance and Service documentation
1. Log & Pole Grapple
2. Mill Yard Fork
3. Log & Lumber Fork with Hold-Down
4. Pipe Forks with Individual Top Clamp
5. Pipe Forks with Radius Top Clamp
6. Pipe Forks with Dual Top Clamp
7. General Purpose Bucket
8. Wood Chip Bucket
9. Scrap Grapple
Taylor International® provides Industrial Equipment sales, parts, and service for Central and South America. Taylor Forklifts and Material Handling Equipment are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the United States of America. Industries such as Steel, Aluminum, Wood, Lumber, Concrete, Precast, Breakbulk, Intermodal, Ports, Rail and Stevedoring commonly use Taylor® Products.
For information on any of the products we offer. please contact us