Recycling Industry / T-1035V Recycler
Taylor® T-1035V Recycler
The Taylor T-1035 Recycler Wheel Loader features tier compliant engine technology. Taylor's reputation was built while performing in the harshest industrial environments the Material Handling Industry has to offer. We
strive to keep things simple and use appropriate technology that brings value and the Taylor T-1035 Recycler Wheel Loader continues that tradition!
- Tipping Loads/Straight: 40,254 lbs / 18,259 Kg
- Tipping Loads/Full Turn: 35,054 lbs / 15,900 Kg
- Max. Hinge Pin Height: 195.5 in. / 4953 mm
- Wheelbase (in): 140.0 in. / 3556 mm
- Engine: Cummins L9 Stage V
- Transmission: ZF Powershift 5-sp.
- Attachments Types: Std. Forks, Various Clamps, Dump Bucket
- Brake Type: Wet Disc
- Volts: 24
- Tires: 26.5-R25 L3 x 4
Standard Features: T-1035 Recycler
- 40,254-lb Straight Tipping Load
- 35,054-lb Full Turn Tipping Load
- 195.5-in Maximum Hinge Pin Height
- Cummins L9 Stage V diesel engine
- Automatic Idle System
- Cummins air cleaner w/safety element & restriction indicator
- 4-Speed ZF Powershift Transmission
- Powertrain Protection System for engine and transmission
- ZF Limited Slip Drive Axles with Wet Disc Brakes
- 26.5 R25 L3 Pneumatic Front Tires
- 26.5 R25 L3 Pneumatic Rear Tires
- Heavy Duty Steel Chassis
- Steel Front and Rear Fenders
- Rear Full Fenders swing out for easy access to the engine compartment.
- High Lift Z-Bar Linkage features optimized geometry that positions the load closer to the tires and improves distribution of stress.
- Steel Cylinder Debris Guards and Protective Cylinder Rod Sleeves
- Front Wheel Well Debris Guards (Left and Right Side)
- Auxillary Valve Lines pre-plumbed for accessory functions
- Hinge Pins and Lift Arm Mounting Plates are optimized with special heat treat process to increase strength.
- Electrically Actuated Hood ensures easy access to the engine and its easy-to-reach service points.
- Full rubber floor mat for dampening of vibration and noise.
- Access steps feature open style grips that allow debris to fall through.
- Auto-lube system (with protective guarding)
- Articulation Locking Bar
- Hydraulic Quick Coupler
- Tow Hitch
- Hinged Belly Guard
- Rear Guard (Extends across Hood/Radiator/Rear Corners of Loader
- Panoramic View Cab with curved front glass (includes dome light, wide angle mirrors, handrails and full rubber black floor mats).
- Certified ROPS/FOPS cab
- Protective Cab Guards for Front Windshield and L/R side Door/Windows
- Adjustable Grammer Air Suspension Seat provides maximum comfort and reduces operator fatigue
- Adjustable Steering Column
- Single Joystick Control
- Gauge group that includes engine/transmission levels and temperatures, hydraulic temperature, voltage, hour meter, brake oil pressure, Fuel/DEF level and Engine faults.
- Front and Rear Windshield Wiper
- Operator Restraint System (Orange, anti-cinch seat belt)
- Secondary Steering (emergency)
- Heat, Air Condition and Rear Windshield Defrost
- Rear View Camera Display
- Sun Visor
- Fire Extinguisher
- Ride Control
- 24-volt electrical system
- Maintenance free Heavy-duty batteries
- Two front high/low beam halogen lights (with protective guarding)
- Two front LED lights mounted top of cab (with protective guarding)
- Two rear LED lights (mounted top of cab)
- Electric horn
- Amber strobe light
- Reverse actuated warning alarm
Vehicle Information Package
- Operator's Guide
- Maintenance and Service Documentation
1. Car Body Forks
2. WSC Scrap Grapple
3. Recycle Grapple
4. WFF Log and Lumber Forks
5. General Bucket
6. Scrap Bucket
No video available at this time
Taylor International® provides Wheel Loader sales, parts, and service for Central and South America. Taylor Forklifts and Material Handling Equipment are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the United States of America. Industries such as Steel, Aluminum, Wood, Lumber, Concrete, Precast, Breakbulk, Intermodal, Ports, Rail and Stevedoring commonly use Taylor® Products.
For information on any of the products we offer. please contact us