General Material Handling / T-1045
Taylor Wheel Loaders are heavy industrial equipment used to move or load materials such as finished lumber, logs & poles (Millyard Applications), wood chips, steel & concrete pipe, demolition debris, raw minerals, recycled material, scrap material, etc. for processing and manufacturing.
- Tipping Loads/Straight: 53,295 lbs / 24,174 Kg
- Tipping Loads/Full Turn: 45,645 lbs / 20,704 Kg
- Max. Hinge Pin Height: 180 in. / 4572 mm
- Wheelbase (in): 146.0 in. / 3708 mm
- Engine: QSG12 C-352hp T4F
- Transmission: ZF Powershift 4-sp.
- Attachments Types: Std. Forks, Various Clamps, Dump Bucket
- Brake Type: Wet Disc
- Volts: 24
- Tires: 20.5-R25 L3 x 4
Standard Features: T-1045
- 53,295-lb Straight Tipping Load
- 45,645-lb Full Turn Tipping Load
- 15-ft 0-in Maximum Hinge Pin Height
- Cummins QSG12 C-352 HP Tier-4 Final Diesel Engine
- Automatic Idle System
- Cummins air cleaner w/safety element & restriction indicator
- 4-Speed ZF Powershift Transmission
- Powertrain Protection System for engine and transmission
- Reversible hydraulic fan paired with 6mm hexagon grill improves ventilation and increases cooling efficiency
- ZF Hydraulic Lock Differential Axles with Wet Disc Brakes
- 29.5 R25 L3 Pneumatic Front Tires
- 29.5 R25 L3 Pneumatic Rear Tires
- Wedge Blocks
- Heavy-Duty Steel Chassis
- Z-Bar Linkage features optimized geometry that positions the load closer to the tires and improves distribution of stress.
- Auxiliary Valve Lines pre-plumbed for accessory functions
- Hinge Pins and Lift Arm Mounting Plates are optimized with special heat treat process to increase strength.
- Electrically Actuated Fiberglass Hood ensures easy access to the engine and its easy-to-reach service points.
- Both Rear Full Fenders swing out for easy access to the engine compartment.
- Full rubber floor mat for dampening of vibration and noise.
- 5-Bar stamped steps features 10° ergonomic incline and anti-slip tread
- Auto-lube System
- Articulation Locking Bar
- Tow Hitch
- Belly Guard
- Panoramic View Cab with curved front glass (includes dome light, wide angle mirrors, handrails and full rubber black floor mats).
- Certified ROPS/FOPS cab
- Adjustable Grammer Air Suspension Seat provides maximum comfort and reduces operator fatigue
- Adjustable Steering Column
- 3-lever fingertip control
- Gauge group that includes engine/transmission levels and temperatures, hydraulic temperature, voltage, hour meter, brake oil pressure, fuel/DEF levels and engine faults.
- Front and Rear Windshield Wiper
- Operator Restraint System (Orange, anti-cinch seat belt)
- Secondary Steering (emergency)
- Heat, Air Condition and Rear Windshield Defrost
- Rear View Camera Display
- Sun Visor
- Fire Extinguisher
- Ride Control
- 24-volt electrical system
- Maintenance free Heavy-duty batteries
- Two front halogen lights (with high/low beam)
- Two front LED lights (mounted top of cab)
- Two rear LED lights (mounted top of cab)
- Electric horn
- Amber strobe light
- Reverse actuated warning alarm
Vehicle Information Package
- Operator’s Guide
- Maintenance and Service Documentation
1. Log & Pole Grapple
2. Log & Lumber Forks
3. Log & Lumber Forks with Hold-Down
4. Pipe Forks with Individual Top Clamp
5. Pipe Forks
6. Pipe Forks with Dual Top Clamp
7. General Purpose Bucket
8. Wood Chip Bucket
9. Scrap Grapple
Taylor International® provides Wheel Loader sales, parts, and service for Central and South America. Taylor Forklifts and Material Handling Equipment are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the United States of America. Industries such as Steel, Aluminum, Wood, Lumber, Concrete, Precast, Breakbulk, Intermodal, Ports, Rail and Stevedoring commonly use Taylor® Products.
For information on any of the products we offer. please contact us