The Taylor X-1200 Heavy Duty Lift Truck is purpose built to meet your heaviest material handling needs. With a capacity of 120,000-lbs at 50-in. load center, the X-1200 is a heavy lifting beast. Common applications include, but not limited to, Port Operations, Steel & Aluminum, Stevedoring, Concrete.
- Capacity: 120000 lbs / 54431 kg
- Capacity (MT): 54
- Load Center (in): 50 in. / 1270 mm
- Wheelbase (in): 257.0 in. / 6527 mm
- Engine: Volvo 12.8L TAD1374VE - 503 HP
- Transmission: TC-32 3-sp.
- Mast (ft/Type): 11 R-D
- Carriage Att. (in/Type): C-168
- Forks (in): 7.5x12x96
- Brake Type: Hydraulic
- Volts: 24
- Tires: Drive: 21.00 x 35 - 42PR; Steer: 18.00 x 33 - 36PR;
No brochure available at this time
No other images available at this time
Taylor International® provides Pneumatic Tire Forklift sales, parts, and service for Central and South America. Taylor Forklifts and Material Handling Equipment are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the United States of America. Industries such as Steel, Aluminum, Wood, Lumber, Concrete, Precast, Breakbulk, Intermodal, Ports, Rail and Stevedoring commonly use Taylor® Products.
For information on any of the products we offer. please contact us