- Capacity: 15000 lbs / 6804 kg
- Capacity (MT): 7
- Load Center (in): 96 in. / 2438 mm
- Wheelbase (in): 138.0 in. / 3505 mm
- Engine: QSB6.7-C173 T4F
- Transmission: TC-32 3-sp.
- Mast (ft/Type): 32.5 UV
- Carriage Att. (in/Type): 2040 ESP (ELME)
- Forks (in):
- Brake Type: Hydraulic
- Volts: 24
- Tires: 12.00 x 20 - 24PR
- 32.5' ULTRA-VIEW Telescopic Mast for stacking 4-High (9' 6" Empty) & 4-High (8' 6" Empty)
- Side Pick 20-40 ISO Container Handling Attachment, Integrated into the Side Shift Carriage(24" each direction). Features guide arms, mechanical pile slope & twistlock safety interlock system.
- Accumulator in Lift Circuit
- Cummins QSB6.7L 173-HP Tier 4-Final Diesel (Turbocharged)
- Donaldson dry-type air cleaner w/safety element & restriction indicator (vertical air intake extension)
- Dana TC-32 3-speed powershift transmission
- Powertrain protection system for engine and transmission
- Kessler D-81W planetary drive axle with wet disc brakes
- Taylor 310 welded steel steer axle with stud protectors (single hydraulic cylinder design with heavy-duty links from the cylinder ram directly to tapered roller bearing mounted spindles)
- 12.00 X 20 - 20PR bias pneumatic drive and steer tires
- All-welded steel frame with 4 Lifting Eyes (lifting eyes not designed for level pick)
- Bolted counterweight
- Replaceable bolt-on steps and handrails
- Lockable Fuel Cap
- Sliding engine hood (on rollers), side service doors and removable floor panels open to expose drive train for ease of maintenance.
- Isolation mounted open operator base with overhead guard and skyview window (includes single brake pedal, dome light, wide angle mirrors, handrails and black floor mats).
- Adjustable Black Vinyl Covered Mechanical Suspension Seat w/Arm Rests (Seat has left 15/right 15 degree rotation)
- Multifunction Joystick mounted on adjustable arm rest (11-button command)
- Column mounted Roll Shift Directional Control
- Operator Restraint System (Orange, anti-cinch seat belt with starting sequence neutral lock)
- Operator Presence System with timed idle and neutral shutdown (5 minute default, password adjustable from 1-120 minutes by end user)
- Taylor Integrated Control System (TICS) with 7-in touch screen color display
- One-piece flip-down instrument panel is pre-wired to accommodate heavy-duty accessories.
- Color and number coded wiring.
- Dual USB charging ports
- Hydrostatic, steer-on-demand power steering with tilt steering column
- 24-volt electrical system with 95 amp alternator
- Dual heavy-duty batteries
- Battery disconnect/lock-out switch
- 2 Sets of Amber/Green/Red Twistlock operation signal lights (mounted in cab and on container attachment)
- (2) LED work lights (twistlock mounted)
- Circuit breakers with heavy duty connectors (no automotive type fuses)
- Breaker reset switches
- Key-type anti-restart ignition switch
- Dual Electric Trumpet Horn (116 dBA)
- Keyswitch-actuated amber strobe light
- Forward and reverse-actuated warning alarms
- Operators Guide
- Maintenance and Service documentation including key circuit drawings (Serial Number Specific Parts Book is available upon request)
- Safety Check Manual and Video
No brochure available at this time
No other images available at this time
Taylor International® provides Container Handler sales, parts, and service for Central and South America. Taylor Forklifts and Material Handling Equipment are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the United States of America. Industries such as Steel, Aluminum, Wood, Lumber, Concrete, Precast, Breakbulk, Intermodal, Ports, Rail and Stevedoring commonly use Taylor® Products.
For information on any of the products we offer. please contact us